This one-pot recipe combines tender chicken, earthy mushrooms, and fragrant rice with perfectly crispy bits, making it a hassle-free option for a weeknight dinner or a relaxing weekend lunch.
Serves: 4 pax
Total Cooking Time: 85 mins
Total Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cooking Difficulty: Low
Our One-Pot Chicken and Mushroom ‘Claypot’ Rice Set includes:
- 1 packet of Premium Chinese Dried Fungus
- 1 packet of Local Shiitake Mushrooms
- Premium Thai Jasmine Rice
- 1 packet of S-Pure Boneless Chicken Leg
- Marinade Mix
- Handful of Spring Onions
- Step-by-step Recipe
What's not provided in the set:
- Cooking Oil (2 tbsp, to be added to rice before cooking)
- Dark Soy Sauce (optional, to taste)
- Sesame Oil (optional, to taste)
- Black Pepper (optional, to taste)
- Dried Chinese Sausage (optional, to preference)
- Large Mixing Bowl
- S-Pure Boneless Chicken Leg: Store them in the fridge and be sure to check the expiry date printed on the packaging.
- Local Shiitake Mushrooms: Store mushroom in the fridge in the original package after purchase up to five days.
- Premium Thai Jasmine Rice, Premium Dried Black Fungus, Oil, Handful of Spring Onions: Store in a cool, dry place.