Gift Cards FAQs
1. May I know how to redeem my e-gift card?
You can check out our e-gift card guide on how to redeem it on our website! Click the link here to see the guide.
2. What’s the expiry period of my e-gift cards?
Your e-gift card comes with a one-year expiry date starting from the date it was sent to you. So, you've got a whole year to use it before it expires!
3. When will the e-gift cards be sent?
If you buy the gift cards for tomorrow/future dates, the gift cards will be then sent to the recipient at 8 am on the chosen date after payment is made.
To send it immediately, choose today's date. Upon payment, the gift card will be sent to the recipient within 5 minutes.
4. Can I use the e-gift cards both online and in-store?
Yes, you can use your e-gift card both online and in-store. Simply show your gift card code in your email to our cashier and they will deduct the amount from your gift card!
5. How can I purchase Quan Shui Wet market e-gift cards?
To purchase our e-gift cards, check out our guide at the link here on how to make a purchase!
6. Can I get a refund for the balance that I could not redeem?
Unfortunately, our e-gift cards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. Can I purchase e-gift cards with CDC Voucher?
Yes, you can purchase our e-gift cards with CDC Voucher/NS55 credits or any other payment method, just like any of the items on our website!
Psst! You may even extend your expiring CDC vouchers/NS55 credits for another year by converting them to grocery credits!
8. Can I use other promo codes to purchase groceries with e-gift cards?
Unfortunately, you can't use any promo codes when purchasing groceries with your e-gift cards. Our system is designed in a way that doesn't allow the combination of promo codes with e-gift card purchases for groceries.
If you have any more questions or need assistance with your purchase, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team.