Whether you’re craving dim sum for breakfast, lunch or dinner, this Dim Sum Breakfast Set is perfect for a quick dim sum meal of the day.
This Dim Sum Breakfast Set features our flavourful Lo Mai Kai and 4 pieces of our extremely popular Oh’s Handmade Signature Siew Mai. All of these Dim Sums are handmade by our uncle Mr Oh (yes, our Grandpa Oh’s son!) who has been making and selling dim sums for over 4 decades.
Our Dim Sum Breakfast Set is handmade by our uncle Mr Oh (that’s right, the son of our grandpa Mr Oh Quan Shui) has been making and selling dim sum for over 6 decades ever since his teenage years (he’s now 70+)!
All of Oh's Dim Sum is handcrafted from scratch every morning, using our Quan Shui Fresh Pork and Uncle Oh’s recipe that he learnt from a Hong Kong Dim Sum chef.
Made right here in Singapore, our Dim Sum Breakfast Set is made without eggs and is suitable for those with shellfish (crustaceans) allergies, as we do not include eggs or prawns in the siew mai skin or in the lo mai kai filling.
Serves: 1 pax
Total Cooking Time: 12 mins
Cooking Difficulty: Easy
Recommended Preparation Method - Steam
For best taste, we recommend steaming the Siew Mai and the Lo Mai Kai.
- First, gently break the Siew Mai apart as they might stick together when freezing.
- Remove the plastic lid of the Lo Mai Kai (MUST!)
- Upon boiling of water, steam the frozen Lo Mai Kai and Siew Mai for approx 12 mins.
- Flip Lo Mai Kai and empty it onto a plate to serve with the Siew Mais.
Click here to watch the video on how to prepare the Dim Sum Breakfast Set.
Upon receiving our Oh’s Dim Sum, you should keep them in the freezer immediately. The Dim Sums are blast-frozen to maintain freshness as no preservatives are used. Store in the freezer for up to 1 year.
Ingredients & Allergens:
- Lo Mai Kai: Chicken, Oyster Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Black Soya Sauce, Ginger Puree, MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) - No Eggs or Prawns Included!
- Siew Mai: Pork, Fish Paste, Onion, Wheat Flour, MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) - No Eggs or Prawns Included!