Serves: 4 pax
Total Cooking Time: 23 mins
Total Prep Time: 5-7 mins (not including the 20 mins for clam thawing)
Cooking Difficulty: Low
Our Double Clams Vongole Di Martino Linguine Set includes:
- 1 packet of Di Martino Authentic Italian Linguine
- 1 large Australian Brown Onion
- 1 x Australian Lemon
- 6 cloves of Chinese Old Garlic
- Dried Parsley Flakes
- Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 x Korea Bay Asari Clams
- 1 x Pacific White Shelled Clams
- Step-by-step Recipe
What's not provided in the set:
- Butter (optional, 3 tbsp)
- White wine (optional, 1 cup or ~240 ml)
- Neutral oil (preferably olive, 6 tbsp)
- Wok (preferably a deeper wok pan to mix clam mixture with cooked linguine)
- Pot (preferably a deep pot with minimum 5L capacity)
- Clams: Be sure to check the expiry date printed on the clam's packaging.
- Pacific White Shelled Clams: up to 2 years in the freezer or up to 2 days in the chiller.
- Korea Bay Asari Clams: up to 1 year in the freezer or up to 2 days in the chiller.
- Dry ingredients (Linguine, Parsley Flakes, Pepper Flakes): Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vegetables (Brown Onion, Garlic): Keep them dry in a cool, dark place. It’s best to store your potatoes in an open container or open bag.
- Lemon: Store them in the fridge in an opened container.