- Allow your Twirlee Noodles to defrost properly for 15 minutes.
- Boil the water on high heat until it reaches a rolling boil with big bubbles, then add your noodles.
- Separate the noodle strands before placing them into the boiling water (If you can’t separate the noodle strands, proceed to step 4.)
- Use chopsticks to separate the noodle strands while cooking.
- Cook in just 3 minutes in boiling water.
- Strain the noodles. If you'd like to reduce the starchiness, give them a quick rinse under tap water.
Storage Guide: Keep in the freezer for 6 months or in the fridge, chilled, for 1 month. Refer to packaging for expiry date.
Ingredients & Allergens: Wheat, flour, egg, salt, starch, acidity regulator (E5001, 501i). Contains wheat and eggs.
Weight: 360g (4x90g)